The qualified staff of GFD develop, design and produce seals in close cooperation with the customers in various versions and special versions. The dimensions are available from 2 mm to 3000 mm diameter.
One of the specialties from GFD is the field of special seals for valves. Valves, which must operate with very low temperatures such as -196°C or in the desert, which must be resistant against aggressive media, hot gases and pressures of several hundred bars, require special solutions – seals from GFD. This applies in particular if the operation conditions of the valves and the seals do not permit aging.
GFD supplies seals for the most different valves like ball valves, butterfly valves, control and regulating valves, gate valves etc. Is it high temperatures +315°C (+800 °C with Metal-seals), low temperatures or aggressive media: We have the correct answer for your sealing problem.
Whether the application at the arbor respectively at the control shaft or at the spherical sealing surface of the ball at the butterfly or at the gate – we have a solution!
GFD seals are also used in pumps and compressors and also as swivel-seals in loading arms. Advantages of GFD-seals:
- Universal chemical-resistant
- Durable elasticity because of an integrated stainless steel spring
- Sterilizable for foodstuff or pharmaceutical applications
- Capsulated or totally sealed stainless steel spring
- Highest wear resistance and lowest friction forces
- Suitable for high and low temperatures (-196 °C up to +316 °C) (+800 °C Metal-Seals)